How to do a fishtail plait
1. Part your hair a deep side part and gather all your hair to the opposite side of the part you’ve made.
2. Split the hair you’ve gathered into two sections.
3. Select a section of hair and take a small piece of hair from the outside and take it to the inside of the other section of hair. Do this to the other section of hair.
4. Pull tight and you’ll see a cross forming.
5. Keep repeating steps 3 and 4 until it’ll form into an inverted braid pattern.
6. Keep going until you reach the end and tie it off with an elastic hair tie.